Monday 10 June 2013

SERIES READ: NIGHT HUNTRESS

If there is anything I love in this world, it is a great Paranormal read. Hot, sexy vampire men. Strong, sarcastic leading ladies. Plots thick enough to stand on, and let's not forget the steamy "behind the scenes" scenes that leave us needing a cold shower. Author Jeaniene Frost has given us all of this and more in her Night Huntress series. 

Now, I discovered, and started, this series a long time ago but life has it's way of getting to you and I never got to finish. I hate that. Damn you life, damn you! So, now that I am finding some spare time here and there, I have decided to make Cat and Bones my priority read. How I have missed them. I am starting from the beginning and going straight through the list in reading order (how organized am I?). 

If you are looking for the reading order of these great reads, you can find them here. I am including the anthologies as well as the novels in this series read so I can get the full experience I never made it to last time 'round. Reviews will be posted per book. Can't wait!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment